If you have received a Notice of Intended Prosecution/Section 172 Request for Information you may use this system to view photographs and other details of the alleged offence. You will be able to view certain information once you have logged in with your unique 6 digit PIN (Personal Identification Number), and confirmed that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
What you can do on PAS:
- Nominate a driver – if you are nominating a driver you can now do this on PAS…once you have submitted your online nomination you are no longer required to return the form. (Note: You cannot currently make an admission on-line).
- Viewing your photographic evidence
- Details of the camera/device used to detect the alleged offence and the relevant calibration certificate
- View locations and details of camera sites
- There are also some frequently asked questions and answers to assist you
- Links to the Drivesafe main website and also of other partners and related organisations